Is this facial treatment right for me?
Each of the following is a contraindication of this workout. Please make sure they do not apply to you, or we will not be able to perform this facial treatment.
- We don’t recommend if you currently have active skin conditions or bacterial infections (acne, eczema, psoriasis or cold sores, broken skin, Impetigo, Facial Boils, Conjunctivitis, Styes)
- 1st trimester pregnancy (safe during 2nd and 3rd trimester)
- Botox in the last 4 weeks
- Cosmetic facial fillers in the last 4 weeks
- Facial surgery in the last 6 months
- Lymphoma, cancer or currently receiving chemotherapy treatments
- Family history of lymphoma
- Chemical peels within the last week
- Facial threading in the last 4 weeks
We will contact you prior to your appointment to further discuss and ensure that we can perform this treatment safely on your skin. We will deny any service during consultation if we feel that your skin and condition is not suitable for this facial.
If you have any questions about this facial, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram @faceyogalab
Do I need to prepare anything prior to my appointment?
After you book your appointment, you will be sent two forms that you must fill out prior to your appointment:
1. Facial consent form
2. COVID pre-screening form
Please view the COVID-19 Infection Control Protocol HERE. We will be taking extra steps to ensure the safety of our clients and staff.
Right before your session we ask that you:
1.Thoroughly cleanse your hands
2. Please remove any jewelry
What kind of payments do you accept?
We accept credit, debit or cash. We require a Visa or Mastercard to reserve all online and over-the-phone bookings. We will not charge the card unless our cancellation policy is violated.
What is your cancellation policy?
Please CLICK HERE to view our cancellation policies.